1.Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company shall lawfully and properly acquire personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of such personal information.
2.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use personal information within the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes that relate to the provision of the Company’s services and information.
<Provision of the Company’s services>
(1) Providing the Company’s services, sending and receiving communications relating to the start or change of the services and handling matters about the services.
(2) Identifying users, providing and using authentication service, charging fees and calculating for paid services and confirming payment.
(3) Contacting with users of the services and providing information concerning new services.
(4) Customizing information and services on the website of the Company in a manner consistent with age or gender etc.
(5) Improving and developing the services.
(6) Protecting the services from users who violates or infringes our terms.
(7) Collecting and providing data, excluding personally-identifying information, related to the services.
(8) Responding to various inquires.
(9) Performing other business of the Company in a proper and efficient manner.
3.Information we receive about users
(1) When a user signs up for the website of the Company, the user is required to provide its name, email address, birthday, and gender etc. Information such as this registered information, profile picture, networks, username and User ID is disclosed to all or a part of third parties according to the privacy settings. Such information allows the Company to do things like show users age-appropriate content.
(2) The Company may receive data about users whenever they interact with website of the Company, such as when they look at another person’s profile, send someone a message, search for a friend or a page, or purchase points or something.
(3) The Company may receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device a user uses to access the website of the Company. This may include the date and time the user visit the website; the web address, or URL, the user is on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system the user uses; and, if the user signs in our website, User ID.
(4) The Company may designate other companies to provide services on the website of the Company. In the case where a user accesses services provided by the above companies, information of such user may be provided for the companies.
4.Use of Personal Information for Purposes Other Than Those Stated Above
The Company shall use personal information only for the purpose stated above and shall not use personal information for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant person except as otherwise provided for by laws or ordinances or unless such purpose of use is separately notified or announced.
5.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the relevant person except as otherwise provided for in the following items and by laws or ordinances.
(1) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual
(2) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children
(3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
(5) Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise
(6) Cases in which personal information, including name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, zip-code, nationality, birthday and language, is used jointly between the Company and other business operators such as PayPal Pte. Ltd. and Facebook, Inc. within the scope necessary for identifying users, providing and using authentication service, charging fees and calculating for paid services and confirming payment etc.
6.Implementation of Measures for Safe Management of Personal Information
The Company shall take necessary and proper measures and shall manage such personal information properly in order to prevent leakage, loss or waste of any personal information which the Company handles. The Company shall also properly supervise its employees in their handling of personal information and, if the Company entrusts the handling of personal information to any third party, monitor the entrusted third party so that the entrusted third party properly manages the personal information.
7.Requirement of Disclosure, Amendment to and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If the Company is requested from a person to disclose, amend, add, delete or suspend the use of or cancel, or stop providing to any third party or give notice concerning the purpose of use of, his/her personal information held by the Company pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company shall confirm that such person who made such request is the person of the relevant personal information and respond to such request properly in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law. Contact details for inquiries are set out below.
8.Contact Details for Inquiries
Please contact the personnel of the Company (e-mail: email@example.com) for any comments, questions, requests for disclosure and other inquiries concerning the treatment of personal information at the Company. If the Company receives any complaints concerning the treatment of personal information at the Company, the Company shall respond to such complaints properly and immediately.